Bipasha Basu Bio

Date of Birth: 7 January 1979

Place of Birth: Delhi, India

Nickname: Bonny, Bips

Bipasha Basu Height: 5′ 8½” (1.74 m)

Bipasha Basu Weight: 55 kg

Bipasha Basu’s father: H K Basu

Bipasha Basu was one of the judges for the Femina Miss India 2004 pageant.

Once said that she wished she were a boy, then she would get those roles which bypass her due to her image.

In 2010 Bipasha launched her fitness video cd BB Love Yourself.

All that glitters on Bipasha Basu actually comes from her beau John Abraham. The sultry actress confesses that all the jewellery she has is gifted by her boyfriend.

“All the jewellery comes to me from John. He is my diamond supplier,” Bipasha said.

Personal life

Basu is currently dating actor John Abraham. The couple have been together since late 2002 and have been referred to as a supercouple in the Indian media. She previously dated fellow Bollywood actor Dino Morea.

Personal Quotes

“I am the boss in my life. I decide when to charge more and when not to. I live in my own zone. I don’t hurt anyone and I am very transparent. I don’t keep people hanging in life.” (2005)

“I actually wanted to be a doctor. But doing all those horrid rat dissections made me faint. I studied science till the 12th standard and later took up commerce. I was planning to do chartered accountancy, but fate had something else in store for me.”

“I am doing pretty well for myself, and I am proud to be the person I am. If people write that I am a mean person when it comes to money, then let them write it!” (2005).