Sunday 30 January 2011

Clarified About Gomez, Justin Bieber Beaver

Justin Bieber did not want his personal life tilt in the media.

Justin Bieber feel uneasy when bombarding the news media seemed to do with Selena Gomez. Gossip about the special relationship the two are the center spread. As a result of this news also, Bieber immediately snapped a reporter.

Initially, Bieber still relaxed and calm when the Heat Magazine interviewed him for the latest edition. Heat reporter then asked whether Bieber want dating Cheryl Cole, his ideal woman, if there is a chance?

"First, I think it's still illegal. For though I am very interested in him, but he is much older than me. Could be, he was the same age with my mother, 35 years," said Bieber on Heat Magazine, as quoted from Hollyscoop.

Not long later, the reporter turned to another question. Here is the first time the incident occurred. He ventured to ask Bieber, how the relationship with Selena Gomez associated with both intimate photos while on vacation to the Caribbean is widely circulated in cyberspace.

According to Hollyscoop sources, Bieber was jolted by the question. The look on his face was turned sour and half-annoyed. Secaara spontaneous, chanter 'Baby' is immediately snapped the reporter in a tone angry.

"I think this question is redundant. I will never have a personal life, if you're constantly forced me to answer that question. I would never answer it," said the singer was 16 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...