Friday 4 February 2011

Justin Bieber “Never Say Never” Movie Premiere at New York City on February 2, 2010 Read more: Justin Bieber “Never Say Never” Movie Premiere at New


Movie director JonmChu posing with JB at the premiere of “Never Say Never” in New York.

Justin Bieber was so excited for his fans to finally get a chance to see his first film they’ve been hearing all about for the past few months.

On the red carpet, Justin told MTV news:
“I’m feeling good. It’s great to be here. All my fans have been really supportive, so I’m really glad to be playing them my movie.”

So what does Justin Bieber think his fans will love the most?
“Fans will be really excited to see that I’m just a regular 16-year-old having fun just living my dream. And it’s possible for anyone to live theirs.” he said.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...